Mac Book Overheating
Mac Laptops/Desktops in general become more susceptible to getting overheated while being used for long hours. Overheating usually results from long hours of usage like playing video games, the streaming of videos, and squeezing of internal components into small areas.
Solution to Overheating
If your Mac PC or Mac Book shuts down while working, it may be due to random overheating of the system in use. These issues are resolved by reducing the prevailing useof the system or exposure to rising temperatures in the parts that degrade the ultimate performance.
Steps for Preventing overheating issues
- Elevate/ lift your laptop in caseof excess heating problems.It's always advisable to elevate your Mac Laptop using a Griffin Elevator (costing approx.$35) which comes with an aluminum frame to matchtheMac Book'ssimpledesign.
- Avoid Soft surfaces. If the elevation procedure does not help, please place it on a hard surface rather than a softer one to prevent excess heat absorption.
- Don't Use a FanControlling Software. The Fan Controlling Software usually increasestheheat generated while using and needs to cool down. Hence, it is not advisable to run the Fan Control Software in such cases.
Mac Book Spilt with Liquids
God forbid if any liquid is spilt on your Mac Book/Laptops. Don't panic, but simply follow the procedures given below to avoid such instances:
- Take apart the laptop.
- Clean the Motherboard with an industrial electronic detergent.
- Dry out the motherboard.
- Inspect the Motherboard for errors/bugs with a microscope.
- Replace all corroded logic board /motherboard circuit components.
- Troubleshooting the Motherboard with logic board schematics.
- Replace faulty parts or components like transistors, capacitors, resistors,logic gates, amplifiers and so on.
- Test the motherboard.
- Assemble the laptop.
- Test the laptop by hardware tests.
- Test the laptop bysoftware tests
No battery, No Lights
Suppose that everything you did had been right, but the system would not switch on. What would you do? Modern Mac Pro laptops generally have a longer charging potential.Theremaybe some scenarios where the system,wouldnot work after all the hard-work. Considering the importance of current or electricity, overcharging your Mac Laptop can cause irrecoverable problems. Avoid placing of laptops on smooth surfaces rather than the harder ones.Ensure that you don't overcharge thelaptop's battery lest it may either not work or cause overheating of the system used.
Mac Broken Keyboards(WIRED ONES)
Never let this happen again! : Keyboards determine the efficiency of a system. What next? We at TopTech provide you with the listed solutions to counter the broken keyboard issue:
Check forPower: Check if your wired keyboard has been correctly plugged into thesocket of the Mac PC/laptop. Once again check for any lose cords behind the Mac PC and ensure that the keyboards are not yanking out.
Try Changing the Connection: Try changing the USB Ports if thereare any free USB sockets. If it (Mac PC)doesnot work, the USB Port isfaulty.
Restart the Laptop: Restart the Mac system to see if the rebootingrecognizes the keyboard.
Mac Broken Keyboards (WIRELESS ONES)
Check for Power: If the Mac Keyboardis a brand of Apple's wireless keyboards, you would need to check if the batteries have enough power and that the keyboard is turned on.
Check the Bluetooth Connectivity: Watch out for any Bluetooth connectivity options and its activated. Once these are done, ensure that the keyboard and Bluetooth are paired.
Restart the Laptop
Disconnect the Keyboard: Once the batteries have been replaced, and power supply is ensured, and thekeys don't work, then disconnect and reconnect the keyboard to the Mac.
How to fix a Damaged Keyboard?
If by any chance, your wired keyboard or wireless one gets damaged, thenfollow the steps below as a preventive action:
- Unplug the Keyboard
- Turn over the Keyboard
- Blot the Keys
- Blow compressed air over it
- Leave the keyboard dry for atleast 12 hours
- Check the keyboard before plugging in again
MIX UP Keys on the Mac System
- Go to System Preferences->Keyboards and check for Input sources with the keyboard selected according to the country.
- If the issue is not resolved. Then try these:
- Try to press the Option/ALTKey five times. A common shortcut for on and off in the Mac system.
- Open System preferences. Accessibility.
- ChooseMouse and trackpad.
- Deselect /Enable Mouse Keys.
- Click Options.
- Deselect the optionkey for five times to Toggle (for Switching of) the keys.
- Click on OK.